Thursday, July 16, 2009

1 Reason I'm Fat

There are many reasons we gain weight. Some people believe it is hereditary and there's nothing you can do about it. And I really hate those commercials that tell us it's not our fault that we're fat. Most of the reasons, this is just what I believe, that we as people are overweight is we are hiding some type of pain, and trying to drown out that hurt with food. We're unhappy about something and eating feels good, so we do it. Over and over again. For others it's just a wrong ratio of eating to exercise. For me, it's a little of both. I am coming off a very traumatic last 2 years of my life, in which I over ate and did not exercise. But I recognize this and that is why I'm making the steps to lose this 100 pounds. So enjoy this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment