Friday, July 24, 2009

Too Busy, Too Hot, Just More Excuses!

Well yet another Friday has come and gone, and I did not wiegh in.
I haven't been on the tread mill all week, I didn't even walk the dog this week.
It has been so hot here in California, even the dog just lays around! lol.

And, I have had pizza twice this week, and I ate a pint of ice cream last weekend! Yes, a pint, all by myself. But it's okay. Tomorrow is a new day right? As I type this blog entry, I am baking some chicken and we will be having rice and vegetables too. It's supposed to be a little cooler tomorrow, so I will make it a point to get on the tread mill, and I promised the dog I would walk him tonight.

My business is picking up and so my team is growing, which means I am doing a lot of training. So there again is another distraction (excuse) for me not exercising. But nothing interferes with my Leg Magic, I love that machine. Even one of my 10 year old's friend loves my Leg Magic. When he comes over he gets on it and uses it.

Other than those backtracks, I think I'm doing okay. I am still drinking plenty of water, and eating a lot of fruit, a lot of fruit. I wish I could live off fruit!

I went to the grocery store and I was amazed how easy it was for me to pass up the chip aisle, and I didn't even glance at the chocolates they put by the cash register to entice you to see which ones were on sale, ha! So, I know my attitude is changing towards healthier choices and I feel really good about that.

So stay tuned, this week I will be really focused. On August 1st I'm going to a Gumbo Party! And you know I am not holding back! lol So I will be focused on my eating and my workouts. Isn't that a shame, my whole motivation to be good this week, is so I can pig out on Saturday lol! Whatever works right?

Live blessed, not broke!

Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment