Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thinning Hair? This Might Help

Is Your Hair Thinning?
***UPDATE BELOW for April 2013 
Do you notice lots of hair in your shower drain... and then more hair in your brush or comb when  you comb it out?

Have any of your long time friends, or close family members asked you "What's going on with your hair?"  Well keep reading and watching the videos on this page.  I was having these problems and rather than just accept what was happening I decided to do something about it.  

I have broken my findings into 3 different sections.  Facts about hair and hair and nail supplements. Then Hair Growth Formulas if they work. Lastly I talk about what is working for me and in the video I show you results.  The first section I have called:

"Do Hair Supplements Work" ?

The short answer is Yes! but you should watch the video I made it explains other facts I learned about hair and how it grows too.  Below the videos I have a picture of the brands that I use.     

This is the brand that I use you can click below and see more details about it


 ***UPDATE!!! Look at this! I just recently came across this conditioner that has Biotin in it. I will try this and do a review of it


Part 2: Using Castor Oil For Hair Growth

In this video I show you how I use the Castor oil on my hair and my eyelashes as well. I noticed results on my eyelashes in 2 weeks.  Two weeks!  Fewer were falling out, I noticed longer lashes and they appear to be fuller as well. Castor oil. Who would have thought such great results for less than $10?

One thing I found interesting is that although Olive oil and Grapeseed oil are good for hair also, the molecular structure of Coconut oil is smaller and easier for our hair to absorb.  The best deep conditioner I have used so far has been about 4 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil and 1 egg.  In the video below I tell you how I used that too.



Here are some of the products I covered in my hair oil video:



 This is lady that "taught" me about using Castor Oil as a natural eyelash growth product.






Here is part 3 where I cover shampoos, conditioners and hair growth serums Below are some of my favorite products My favorite that I would use all the time if I could afford it Come back later if there are no more videos beyond this point, it means I haven't posted them yet!
Thanks for stopping by.

Tish

Here is the Updated video for April of 2013


I have found the 2 products below that have made it easy to follow my regimen:




RECIPE for the one ounce bottle that I showed in the video, again I bought that little bottle at Sally's but did not use that product. I replaced it with half Castor oil, half Coconut oil, 2 drops of tea tree oil, and 2 drops of Rosemary Oil. See these items below:


1 comment:

  1. congrats on your weight loss. visit my blog and follow if you like.

    ReplyDelete