Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prevention Challenge May 7th, 2013

Eating Blog and A New Video On How to Turn a Habit into Your Nature

Water
banana

Breakfast
bowl of cereal but this is a granola type with hemp and flax seeds and dried strawberries
very delicious even my kids eat it, and I put a teaspoon of cinnamon in it I buy it at Sprouts.

I wasn't really hungry so I didn't have a snack
grape juice with apple cidar vinegar

Lunch 
Chicken salad from Trader Jo's
8 oz glass of cherry juice with ice

Snack was a glass of Green Goodness juice
this is an Organic drink that tastes really good and is an easy way to transition into drinking green juice



you can read more about it see what's in it.
In the video below I will talk about a different green juice that I buy at Whole Foods it is much different lol

Dinner
palm size piece of steak
mashed potatoes
broccoli

Dessert
was an orange

glass of juice with apple cidar vinegar
water

The video below talks about how to make a habit into your nature.


So breaking bad habits or starting new good habits can be done.  I am living proof.

I'd like to share with you something I read somewhere

"Unless you are willing to change what you're doing today...all your tomorrows will look like yesterday!

Take care and come back tomorrow.

Tish Washington
See more of me on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment