Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prevention Challenge May 6th, 2013

Mondays Are always good for me because the kids go back to school so it helps me stick to my plan or scheduled eating whatever you want to call it.  I try to not say the word diet... at all! lol

Okay I woke up to my usual

Water
Banana

Breakfast was a yogurt with some granola and cinnamon
followed by grapefruit juice with Apple Cidar Vinegar in it

More water

Lunch

Leftovers
Black beans with chicken
Glass of Cranberry/Pomegranate Juice

Dinner

I made this Asian stir fry dish
chicken lots of red and green peppers onions
this sauce I get at trader jo's
I eat it with this egg noodles

Dessert was an Orange

I'm 2 days behind so this is a short post.

Go to May 7th for more info and a video Habit to Nature

Thanks for stopping by....

Tish


No comments:

Post a Comment