Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Prevention Wieghtloss Challenge Catch-Up Saturday May 11th, 2013

OKay so I an way behind can I cannot remember what I ate on Friday, May 10th, 2013.
I know that I did do my regular Water and Banana, I drank my Chia seeds, I drank my green drink and a lot of water because it was hot.

I don't even remember what we had for dinner. Isn't that sad?

Okay but I do remember what I had Saturday.

I was out of bananas so I didn't have one in the morning, and I didn't drink the Chia seeds. Saturday is my cheat day so I don't always do the Chia seeds on the weekend. But I really do try to keep with water and banana every day. Have you ever looked up the benefits of bananas?  Oh you must they are many.

Anyway, but I didn't go over board on Saturday because I knew Sunday I was going out and was going to get in all the things I like. lol

For breakfast we had chicken sausage, scrambled eggs and I threw in some spinach. you can't really taste it and I just toss it in the eggs when they are mostly cooked just so it softens up the spinach.

I had the spinach on hand because now that is heating up I will get back to making my apple  carrot juice.  You can see a video about that here 

My son went to a birthday party so I had 2 pieces of cheese pizza.  I could have eaten more but 2 is good.  And then of course cake and ice cream.  there was no salad provided if there had been I would've eaten some of that too for more balance but you know..whatever.   I just had a palm size peice of cake, and it was a light cake, yellow caked with strawberries and whipped cream in the middle. and I had 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I try not to cook on Saturday nights so the kids wanted... pizza of course. I got them pizza and I ate a salad or dinner.

Of course I had water and I drank my Daily Detox Tea I alternate this tea with my PMS tea. Just fyi.

This video below is a video I did that is a "Rant" video but I really want people to wake up!!!! so enjoy this video  hopefully you will find something of value in it





Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.

Tish Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment