Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WEightloss Challenge CatchUp

Okay I didn't really post anything since the 16th, I was having computer issues and we had a guest and I just didn't keep track of time.

BUT, I was pretty good with sticking to eating plan despite it being that time of the month for me. And I say that because I usually crave salty things, and chocolate and fruity things too.

I can't remember exactly what I ate especially Friday and Saturday. But I did walk on Friday a pretty good walk, I have some new music so that helped me get up the hill.  I will list those songs below.

Saturday the 18th, 2013 I was on my elliptical for 20 minutes, it was difficult but I did it.
I had a lot of water, half a Coke, and like 3 glasses of tea.

+++++++

Sunday the 19th of May

I only did 15 minutes on the elliptical, and I did my yoga and stretching.  I did some grocery shopping for the week.

I had a bagel with Almond Butter and this organic jam

banana of course and water

 It is has been warm so I have been drinking even more water than usual
I drank a small coke maybe 10 oz

I had 4 Starburst candies

A Trader Jo's salad for lunch

Apple carrot juice

Dinner was 2 pieces of chicken, well the thighs skinned and deboned
beans and rice, well I just had beans
cucumbers

I ate an apple kind of for dessert.

More tea and water before going to bed.

So, there are only 10 days left in this month and I think I am seeing some results. I definitely feel better and I am in get ready for summer mode too.

I will be making more videos this week so be sure to come back.

Here is my newest play list:

Some of these songs have cuss words but you can get the radio edit which is what I prefer just a warning.  

What songs do you like to workout to?

Thanks for stopping by,

Tish Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment