Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weightloss Prevention Challenge May 16th, 2013


It was a little hard to wake up this morning, I didn't get too much sleep last night.

We were out of bananas but I just drank cranberry pomegranate juice

I had some PMS tea

I did not stretch 

I drank a 8 oz glass of milk

big glass of water 20 oz with ice

I walked for 20 minutes

I had a protein bar, these are my favorite protein bars because they have only whey protein, no soy well of course they have soy lecithin it is almost impossible to find something without soy lecithin in it.  but check them out they taste pretty good and they are just the right size for a purse or gym bag, even a back pack my 14 year old eats them to and they come in many flavors 


I drank a 32 oz gatorade lemon-lime flavor.  Now it is has been recently revealed by a jr highschool student at that, that Gatorade has been putting brominated vegetable oil or something like that whatever it is it is not good for human consumption and they got busted by a 15 year old girl

read about it here if interested
http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/01/28/gatorade-removes-controversial-ingredient-after-girls-online-petition/

But there is one that they sell at Whole Foods so I am "assuming" that one doesn't have the aforementioned ingredient in it lol  and it is smaller I think maybe only 20 oz not sure  but I was in a hurry and just grabbed what was near and it was that one.

I didn't have lunch, I made my apple carrot juice with spinach and ginger added to it. You have to use spinach or it will ruin so I have just been putting it in anything so I don't waste it.

More tea

dinner I had a very small homemade hamburger patty no bread just the ground beef, a cup of mixed veggies with butter and some potatoes why are potatoes sooooo good?

Blueberry juice with ice

PMS tea

water


No comments:

Post a Comment