Friday, June 7, 2013

Fiber is Your Friend For Weightloss and Cleansing

Fiber for Weightloss?  Sure!


Increasing the amount of Fiber in your diet can definitely aid in weight loss when you are, of course doing the other things like drinking plenty of water, not over eating, and ... a little exercise wouldn't hurt either. 

It's not always easy to get fiber in our diet because the foods that contain the most fiber are not typically in our diets.  Watch this video below to see how I supplement my diet with fiber.  and then there is some info below the video as well.


Fiber  moves quickly and relatively easily through your digestive tract and helps it function properly. A high-fiber diet may also help reduce the risk of obesity, heart disease and diabetes. And these are all things I am at risk of and want to keep out of my life.  
For a  look at the fiber content of some common foods.  click the link below:
Per the Mayo Clinic:  Women should try to eat at least 21 to 25 grams of fiber a day, while men should aim for 30 to 38 grams a day.
The fiber supplement I take is below:


You should find one that has the "things" in it you like but this one was recommended to me and I have been taking it for over a year now.  

BUT, with any supplement you buy make sure the first ingredient listed on the label is the actual ingredient you are seeking. For example the other day I went to buy some pomegranate juice and the first ingredient was filtered water! I was like really?  Anyway like I said in the video my favorite Fiber supplement was a drink called bodychoice, you can buy it at costco and maybe it won't effect your stomach, but I drank it for years and loved it until they reformulated it.
See it below:



Thanks for stopping by, I hope this was helpful, come back soon.

Tish Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment