Saturday, June 8, 2013

Alaffia Neem and Shea Butter Scalp Recovery Shampoo

After many months of searching I have a found a shampoo that will replace Head n Shoulders.


It is all natural and I really like the company behind the product as well.  See below




This particular shampoo is for "scalp recovery" or for dry or flaky scalp which is the trouble I have. It also has Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Lavender Oils.

Alaffia uses Fair Trade Shea butter and most of the products are hand made. The provide community employment and give back to communities in Africa, where the Neem and Shea Butter in this product come from.

I bought mine at Whole Foods and while it is not a 2 for $5 brand, lol, I think it is well worth buying and using and it gives great results and it doesn't take much too much product to use at one time so it will last for a while.

I hope that helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment