Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Angelina Jolie to Remove Healthy Breasts? Be Not Deceived!

I couldn't believe it when I read the headline.
An then of course I was instantly upset?

UPDATE UPDATE I should have mentioned this in the video but I didn't think of it...scroll to the bottom for the update.

Why would she does this?  Ok it's her personal medical decision.

Next thought?  If it is personal why is she telling the world?  Be not deceived. There is more to this than meets the eye. I know that sounds crass...but that is what I truly believe.

I have never been a fan of hers, she is noted for her work with refugees as a Special Envoy and former Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and in this position promoted humanitarian causes.  I can't help but feel this is a cause for her and will mislead many woman to prematurely remove healthy breasts.

Here why I am upset below in this video:






I take a 250 mg pill of Selenium every day 

The other minerals that help the body fight cancer are
Iodine, Zinc, Magnesium, Chromium and Manganese. It is very important, even if you eat organic foods, you must, must, must, take a multi vitamin and multi mineral every day.
This is one I like
And this is the Selenium I personally take Of course I said the wrong strength in the video but that is the one I take every day.


And here are the links to the info I quote that Dr. Wallach has sued and beat the FDA so we can say it is clinically proven to prevent breast and some other types if cancer as well

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10963212

And this is the link where I read about the dramatic increase in the new cases of Breast Cancer

http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-031941.pdf

Take care of You
Thanks for visiting my blog

Tish Washington

UPDATE or added info there is a woman that had stage 4 breast cancer and "cured" herself through non chemo therapies I have a link to her website I'm not selling anything I am just passing on really helpful information 
when you go to her website on the right there is something saying Mushroom Science click on that and read that info if you care to.


http://www.katherinealbrecht.com/

Okay if I find any other helpful things from real people who have been given death diagnoses but have beaten them with nutrition I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment