Thursday, May 16, 2013

Prevention Weightloss Challenege May 14th, 2013

This was Monday

Newly motivated I woke up determined to walk or do something that would make me sweat for 30 minutes. From all my research, and it has been stated even in the article for the Prevention Weight loss Article along with dieting, you need to do some physical activity that makes you sweat for 30 minutes at least 3 times weekly but more like 5 or 6 times for best results.  I am trying to do a exercise video but it is more challenging than I thought it would be.

Started off the day as normal glass of water, banana

Green drink which is basically my breakfast

glass of water with chia seeds

lunch was a modest plate of the left over pasta from the night before

apple I would have paired that with string cheese but I didn't have any, don't you hate that? you think something is in the frig. you go for it and someone has eaten it already?  lol

dinner was chicken with salad and mixed veggies

no dessert but I had a glass of tea that was kind of sweat I mixed the PMS tea with a ginger tea and a peach detox tea and it was so hot I put ice in the tea so I drank it cold.


This is a new tea for me but it is delicious I will definitely be buying it again


I did not walk but I busted out my InMotion elliptical and used that for 20 minutes you can see that below and I did my stretching/yoga positions too.

This was a good day and easy to stick to my "plan"


Thanks for watching, and come back tomorrow! Tish Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment