Friday, May 3, 2013

May Challenge Day 2 May 2nd, 2013

I made it through Day 2 with no problems at all.  Yeah right!

I was out of my regular schedule again, so I had to sit at a Starbuck's for 2 and half hours. So I ordered a bagel with cream cheese.  Now, if you don't know me, or haven't seen me on Youtube, I am a Christian and I rely heavily on God for everything.  So I ordered an everything bagel which, like it sounds has everything...including cheese on it. Very fattening, and not what I should have ordered.  And I ordered a water, Starbucks give you like a 12 oz cup of water for free if you ask for it.  When I picked up my order, they had given me a multigrain bagel and a 20 oz "glass" of water.  I laughed to myself and said ok God, thanks for Your help.

So, for breakfast I had a multigrain bagel with cream cheese. and I drank all the water and ate the ice.

For lunch I had 2 slices of ham wrapped around a string cheese.  now, I try my best not to pork. But, I do have children 2 boys, one of them especially likes ham so I try to switch up our choices and it was his turn so we have ham. BUT this ham is from Trader Jo's and it is nitrate and nitrite free.  I'm just saying...ok? lol

I also ate an orange and something else which I can't remember right now.
I drank about 8 oz of black cherry juice with my Apple Cidar Vinegar in it.

Snack was the handful of nuts and berries I had yesterday
16 0z of coffee

Dinner was 2 chicken thighs skinned and boned.
Pasta
Steamed Cabbage

Dessert was a fruit leather.

I drank more water than usual today because it was really hot.
I did 30 minutes of floor exercises I was a little sore from yesterday's brief workout so I guess a short, targeted, workout really can cause some results.

We shall see...

Really I believe because every body is different the proper proportion for each of us is different. So if you use your hand to measure like meat servings, potatoe or carb servings for example, you are probably getting the proper proportion for you. If you are dieting...  But also this is a great way to make healthy eating a new lifestyle which is what we must do family.  The United States diet is the worst in the world, so we have to take control in every way that we can of our health.

Thanks for watching stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment