Friday, May 3, 2013

Prevention Challenge May 3rd, 2013

Good day today it was hot again so I wasn't very hungry.  I have noticed as I get older, heat seems to make me not want to eat, but that can be a bad thing too.  If you don't have "enough" to eat your body will think you are starving and will hold fat not release it.

Friday's are a different for me my son only has one class so I take him and then I sit at Starbuck's and wait
So I didn't have time to stretch or workout in the morning.

I had a banana and a glass of water that is pretty much my standard morning meal stick with me and you will see, lol.

Lunch was  same ham wrapped around string cheese but I also had a cucumber salad prepared by Fresh n Easy, it was quite tasty and cucumbers are great for you!

Snack was yogurt and handful of nuts and berries.

Another snack I had was a medium size apple and some Nutella.

Dinner was chicken again but seasoned/flavored differently
leftover cabbage I love cabbage. A year ago I would not have typed this sentence.

No dessert I had a 6 oz with ice glass of black cherry juice.

***NOT I did not have ANY coffee today!!!! That is big for me, I usually need it to wake up. I didn't have time to make it before leaving the house. I rarely drink Starbuck's coffee it's too expensive and it makes my stomach hurt.  BUT I think it is the workout and the change in my diet, (no bread, rice, etc.) that may be the key.  We'll see if I can do it tomorrow! lol

I will be posting a video here about my exercises that I'm doing some come back to see that.



No comments:

Post a Comment