Monday, May 6, 2013

Prevention Challenge May 5th, 2013

Cinco De Mayo!!!!

But it was cold and rainy here so we really didn't feel like doing any "Celebrating."

I really only ate 2 meals today. You know I'm an insomniac so sleep doesn't come easy to me most nights.  But this night or morning I had an extremely disturbing dream or vision. I jumped straight up out of bed and did not want to go back to sleep.  My children just happened to be up too, because it was Saturday night. So we ended up staying up until like 7 am.  Then I woke up about 11 am and did some stuff I like to do on Sundays.

Of course I had some water and a banana.

Then my kids woke up about 1pm so I made them a real country breakfast...
diced ham, the last of the ham thankfully
scrambled eggs with green  and red bell peppers with onions
and potatoes I have no idea how to explain the potatoes, they are like steam with a little olive oil and seasoned

I had approximately 2 eggs with lots of peppers and onions
a few potatoes
no ham.

I made some fresh squeezed orange juice too.

We all had a snack some time of apples in Nutella, If you have not had Nutella....OMG you are missing out. lol  check it out
 
it is soooo good. Almost too good.

Then a little later we had some guacamole and chips, they ate most of it but I had a few for the spirit of the day! lol

Dinner
Chicken with kind of mexican flare
black beans I made rice for my kids but I didn't have any.
mixed veggies

I didn't have any dessert I just drank some really sweet cherry juice with ice (of course) lol

I had some coffee today and I did not exercise. The dog was inside because of the rain and if you're on the floor in our house he thinks you are on the floor to pet him lol. So it's difficult to workout when he is in side.  Great excuse right?

That's it for today, I 'm a little behind on my video ...I hope to catch up on Tuesday.... come back and see if I do it.

Take care,
Tish Washington
Watch me Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment