Thursday, May 16, 2013

Prevention Weight Loss Challenge May 15th, 2013

It was another hot day and the first day of that wonderful womanly time of the month

So I have a real hard time with this. I have really weird, at least they seem weird to me, symptoms.
I get really thirsty, really tired, and I lose my appetite for the first 3 days.

If you care to know, click here to see what I use to make this time of the month easier for me.

I had a banana and cranberry juice with ice

water a big glass with ice

I did my stretching/yoga

I ate a chocolate chip cookie, hey I'm being honest lol

I made my apple carrot juice and I put some spinach in it and some ginger too

I had a cup of PMS tea

water with Chia seeds

Orange juice

I walked for 20 minutes uphill for 10 minutes downhill for 10 minutes

Tuna sandwich with spinach on it for dinner

Cranberry Pomegranate juice

A cup of that Peach Yogi Detox tea I talked about the other day

Yogi Tea Organic Peach Detox 16 Bags more water

It was a pretty good day very easy to stick to the plan I did have bread and 1 cookie but it's okay.
I also did 10 minutes on the inmotion elliptical  see video if you'd like

Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow.

Tish Washington



No comments:

Post a Comment