Friday, July 18, 2014

Hair Update and Some Empties

It's Been Over a Year So I wanted to Give You An Update!

Life has kicked my butt, but I am an overcomer! (One of my new favorite songs)  and move on!  I still try to take care of myself and I hope in 2 years to have a head full of thick hair that is to my shoulders.

So watch the video, sorry it is so long but I really had a lot to share. Then Below are pictures and info on all the products.




Here are the products for my "hair growth" serum:




Here are the Trader Joe's Shampoo and Conditioner I spoke of:


Then these are the Conditioners I spoke of:




 Got any questions? send me a note here or on youtube you can see all my videos here

**** MY ORIGINAL HAIR VIDEO CAN BE SEEN HERE 
Thanks for watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment